DJJ’s Primary Goal – Maximize the health and longevity of our clients’ business technology investments.
How does DJJ achieve this goal for its’ clients? By offering a variety of services, that can be acquired individually or as a packaged offering. All services can be customized to meet specific client SLA’s (Service Level Agreements). Whether a client has DJJ Break/Fix maintenance, Avaya/Nortel Break/Fix maintenance, or no maintenance contract at all, DJJ can enhance support to its clients & prospects.
Listing of DJJ’s Support AdvantEdge (Managed Services) offerings…
- Real-time 24x7x365 Automated Pro-Active Monitoring Application
- Monitor any SNMP-manageable device to include Avaya/Nortel telephony systems, IP Endpoints, core components and telephony applications, data infrastructure, application servers, network routers, video codec’s, etc.
- Email notification of key potential service affecting events
- Minimize Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) by isolating more clearly and swiftly where a system interruption exists to get services that support a client’s business back up and running smoothly
- Activity Reports
- Phone QoS
- Trunking Stats
- Avaya/Nortel System Analysis – to include but not limited to:
- System Configurations
- Port counts
- Recommended Action Items
- Traffic Studies
- Processor Occupancy
- Abandoned Calls
- Service Denials
- Aggregate Bandwidth Tool
- Security Analysis
- Enhance your IT staff with Remote or On-Site DJJ staffing
- Software Updates & Patch Management
- Telecom Expense Management
- D-MAC’s (Deletes, Moves, Adds, Changes)
- VoIP Network Assessments
- Vendor Management with DJJ Single Point of Contact
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning
- DJJ can deliver voice, data, and carrier continuity either in a clients Co-Lo facility or ours. This is a customized service based on exactly what the client needs entail.